The Comano Spa offers you a cultural holiday in an untouched natural environment that can become your starting point to reach the most important historical and cultural sites in Trentino:
- Buonconsiglio Castle, the most important castle in Trentino Alto Adige, ancient residence of the bishops of Trento. It is composed of a series of buildings from different ages, enclosed within a long enceinte wall and it is now a National Museum belonging to the Autonomous Province of Trento. Tel +39 0461 233770
- Beseno Castle: of medieval origins, the building reveals a predominantly defensive role, also due to its strategic position and to its massive wall structure. The castle is nowadays a museum and hosts cultural events and historical pageants. Tel +39 0464 834600
- Thun Castle: imposing and austere, the castle was the residence of one of the most powerful feudal families in the region. Situated on a hill in the Non Valley it has been acquired by the Autonomous Province of Trento. Tel +39 0461 233770
- Drena Castel: from its fourteenth century tower, 25 meters high, it’s possibile to admire the astonishing Morocche’s Stone. Tel. +39 0464 541220
- Arco Castel: during the Middle Age was the ancient residence of Counts from Arco. Its fortress dominates the valley of the Sarca River immersed in charming olive trees. Tel. +39 0464 510156
- Toblino Castel: it's the most famous for its unique location, sorrounded by a small alpine lake. Private property, it is open only the garden outside.
Choose the Comano Spa as a destination for your cultural holidays in Trentino!