What is the Park Card?
The right key for your mountain holidays in Trentino: a special prepaid card for tourists who love Nature Parks and an unspoiled nature.
Why should you buy the Park Card?
Because it offers numerous advantages and discounts on services offered by the Adamello Brenta Nature Park:
- Discounts for the shuttle bus of the Adamello Brenta Nature Park
- Free guided tours with skilled park rangers
- Free parking for your car in the main valleys of the Park
- Free entrance to the “Case del Parco”
- Free admission at the Provincial Museums
- Free tasting and advantageous purchase of local products
How much does it cost and what is its value?
- ParcoCard 14 days: € 20.00*
- ParcoCard seasonal unlimited : € 60.00* (valid from 15th June to 15th September)
- Family ParcoCard 14 days: € 40.00 (valid for a family with 2 adults and max 5 children till 12 years)
* Card valid for one adult and one child up to 12 years.
Where can you buy it?
At the Tourist Offices in the Comano Spa, in Comano Terme, in San Lorenzo in Banale, as well as at the Houses of the Adamello Brenta Nature Park “Case del Parco”.