DESTINATION UNESCO, BETWEEN BURGS, HISTORY AND NATURE
4 Unesco awards, 2 of the most beautiful villages in Italy, 2 Slow Food awards, a unique water in Italy for skin diseases…is this enough to convince you to come here for a holiday?
Comano ValleSalus, between the Brenta Dolomites and Lake Garda, is a little treasure chest full of jewels. A slow-holiday is what you need to recharge your batteries after the winter: pure air, blooming fields, genuine flavours and welcoming people.
This spring, choose Terme di Comano Valley, UNESCO Destination, and lose yourself in the peaceful atmosphere of ancient burgs, immersed in history and nature.
- Gastronomic walks in the countryside, discovering agricultural farms and heart-warming people
- Visit to Rango and San Lorenzo in Banale, which belong to the Club “the most beautiful villages in Italy”
- Ebike rides on old trails and mule tracks
- Genuine and local food served in typical inns and agritourisms
- Travel back in time: visit the Museum of the stilt houses and the archaeological site in Fiavè, Stenico castle and the rural burgs, where you will find many panoramic viewpoints, perfect to frame unforgettable moments and places.
|08.04.2020||22.11.2020||2||startig from € 80,00|
The price of the offer "UNESCO Destination" includes:
Tourist Board Terme di Comano Dolomiti di Brenta
+39 0465 702626 - firstname.lastname@example.org