The Cammino di San Vili is named after Saint Vigilio, bishop and patron saint of Trento, who, according to the legend, evangelised the inhabitants of the settlements on this way in the 4th century. The Way runs along the breath-taking mountains of the Brenta Group, reveals wonderful natural landscapes where water and stone intertwine, goes through fascinating villages with ancient traditions and excellent local food.
The San Vili walk is divided into two paths:
The Cammino San Vili is abot 100 km long and you can follow it by foot in 5, 6 or 7 stages or by bycicle in 2 stages. When you walk in our valley Terme di Comano, we suggest you a visit to:
- BoscoArteStenico - a trail through contemporary art, a nature walk that becomes artistic journey, respecting and preserving an extraordinary natural environment.
- Castel Stenico rowering at the top of the hill in Stenico dominates the entire valley. The castle can be visited all the year and often hosts art exhibitions and musical events
- San Lorenzo in Banale is the gateway to the Adamello Brenta Nature Park, through its splendid Ambiez Valley and is part of the Club "Most beautiful villages in Italy"
- ciuìga taste, the traditional and original sausage with turnips produced in Banale, and included in the Slow Food Recipes
- Forra del Limarò: walk that celebrates the forces of nature, like water with its healing properties and ability to shape and fascinate
Parco Fluviale Della Sarca
Viale Dante, 46 – 38079 Tione di Trento (TN). Tel. e Fax 0465 321210