If you have booked a winter holiday in Terme di Comano during Christmas time you can't go away before visiting the traditional Nativity scenes in the Comano Valle Salus valley:
- Full-sized nativity scene in Favrio: from 8th December to 20th January visit the full-sized nativity made from the young of the village
- Nativity scene of San Zeno: from 8th December to 06th January in the main place of Fiavé
- The wood nativity scene: from 8th December to 06th January in front of the town all of Comano Terme / Terme di Comano
- Cavrasto: the village of the nativity: from 15th December to 06th January from 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. in the small alleys of the village discover the traditional nativity scenes
- Nativity scene exposition: from 23th December to 06th January in the villages of Godenzo, Poia and Comano
- Nativity scene exposition in Vigo and Dasindo: from 24th December to 05th January every day from 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
Moreover at 26th, 29th December and 01st January from 5.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. Christmas music and tasting of typical products of the valley
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!